Sunday 9 October 2011

James Nanji


Hi, my name is James Nanji, and I'm 24

I work as a Commercial Analyst for Ricoh Europe and am currently studying management accountancy. In my spare time I play a lot of sport, mainly football, badminton, running, and of course cycling. I'm always looking for a new challenge. This year I completed my first marathon in Paris and am looking to top that with Rome to Home in 2012. 

Summer 2010, I decided I would cycle to work to save money and improve fitness. I purchased a steel framed, single speed bike (named Fiona) and instantly fell in love with cycling. I have now purchased a road bike specifically for this event and can't wait for it to start.

Why do Rome to Home 2012? Last Christmas my Mum and I wrote down a list of goals we wanted to achieve. One of mine was to cycle through Europe. I was inspired by what my Uncle and the lads achieved last year in the Tour de Farce and insisted he included me in the next one.

Two very worthy charities have been chosen and I hope we can raise loads of money, so please give generously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment